Step-by-step: Select a question
Step 2. Choose a question
All questions in this theme
How do our services compare?
- How do costs of services compare with (similar) benchmark areas?
- How do levels of service demand and take-up compare with (similar) benchmark areas?
- Where are services most stretched (highest levels of take-up)?
Understanding customers ('insight')
- Who is most/ least satisfied with services?
- What are the key priorities for citizens and users in improving services?
- Which groups have particular views?
- What groups and areas have poor take-up of services?
- Preferred services and communication channels?
User access to services
- Where are services located?
- What groups and areas have difficulties accessing services?
Who are our service users?
- Who are our service users? How do service users compare with the overall population?
- Where do our service users come from?
- What is our travel to work area?
- Where are commuters coming from?