Step-by-step: Select a question
Step 2. Choose a question
All questions in this theme
What are our neighbourhoods like?
- What is the demographic composition of our neighbourhoods?
- How do our neighbourhoods fare on a range of indicators?
How do our communities compare?
- How do needs compare with (similar) benchmark areas?
- Which neighbourhoods/ groups are faring worse than the average?
- Where are the priority areas?
How are things changing over time?
- Are deprived areas/ groups “narrowing the gap”?
- What are recent socio-economic trends?
- How many people are on benefits for short periods? Are people cycling between benefits and low pay?
- What are projected future trends? How are needs likely to change in future?
Who is coming in to (and moving out from) our area?
- What are the levels of inward and outward migration like?
- What are the commuting patterns (in-flow and out-flow) from our area?
Who is most at risk? What factors are associated with high levels of need?
- Who is most at risk? What factors are associated with high levels of need?
- What is the distribution of need?
- How do health inequalities vary by gender? By deprivation level?
- How do areas with specific socio-economic issues fare economically?
- What factors are associated with what outcomes?
- Which groups are appropriate for preventative work?
Access to services
- What groups and areas have poor access to services?
Are differences significant?
- Are we doing significantly worse/ better than benchmark areas on key indicators of need?
- Are changes over time significant?
What are our citizen priorities?
- What are the key priorities for citizens?
- Which groups have particular views?