This website has been developed under the Improving data visualisation for the public sector project commissioned by the Department of Communities and Local Government and carried out by Oxford Consultants for Social Inclusion (OCSI). The website is aimed at improving data visualisation for public sector researchers in local, regional and national organisations.
The site provides the following content:
Case studies and guides
- All case studies and articles
- What is good visualisation?
- Practical steps to improve visualisation
- Step-by-step guide
Links and help
- Help and about this site
- Links to visualisation resources on the web
- Download the full project report
- Contact us
Feedback and comments
Please contact us with any feedback or comments.